Sunday, July 26, 2009

Orlando: Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Yummmmm.....
Now for my local favorite burger! Alright, yes, Five Guys Burgers and Fries are all over the place now, not just in Orlando. But I of course go to the one near me here in O-Town. I decided awhile back, when I first started on my new "fitness lifestyle" ( I never say "diet", BTW), that when I eat junk food I am going to eat the BEST junk food. Five Guys fits that bill perfectly!

Big, greasy burgers that are some of the best around ( I'll talk about a few others I like in future posts), and THE WORLD'S BEST FRENCH FRIES are what keeps me coming here. For those watching their calorie intake, the small FG cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato that I eat comes in at around a very manageable 300 calories.

So what are you waiting for?

4 comments:

Marco Antonio said...

Have you tried Whataburger?
That one is probably my favorite
only there are only a handful in Orlando. My second I think is SteaknShake.

Keelan Parham said...

Actually, yeah, I do like Wataburger. Before Five Guys came to Orlando, it and Backyard Burger were my favorite local burgers. But FG nudged it out.

If you've never had an In-N-Out burger before, it has a similar taste as Wataburger, only better.

JimmyPereira said...

Yes!! The REAL king of burger joints! And free peanuts too (and your able to toss the shells on the ground)!

Steve Hearn said...

I LOVE it there and everytime you have taken me, we have had a GREAT meal! Thanks for sharing and next time it is my treat!